Human Resources Specialist
Operating in six different business lines from its offices in Istanbul and Germany,EDU Group is a professional consultancy company which continues to grow with its investments in areas such as translation and localization services, overseas education consultancy, information technologies, online advertisement solutions, printing and distribution, along with fashion and online shopping.
For detailed information about our company and our services please visit our website at www.edugrup.com
- Bachelor's degree preferably from HR, Social Sciences, Business Administration, Industrial or Management Engineering and other related departments
- Will be an important asset to complete HR management certificate program from well-known universities.
- At least 3 years of experience in recruitment, performance management, other HR functions
- Having knowledge on labor law
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications
- Is self-directed and self-motivated, result oriented, able to work both independently and within a collaborative team environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
As per our target to grow in a diverse range of sectors, we carry out our activities with a focus on ensuring the highest customer satisfaction and creating a desirable workplace for the most highly qualified professionals. That’s why we strive to work with prospective colleagues who will set an even higher standard for us.
We are looking for professionals with the following qualifications whose main responsibility will be to manage the human resources processes in accordance with the Company’s objectives. The chosen candidate will work directly with the General Manager and play an effective role in bonding whole departments in one. And also provide support to the project coordination team when necessary.
- Develop and manage recruitment process including scheduling with interviewers and candidates and making face to face interviews with applicants
- Coordinate on-boarding and orientation processes
- Provide support in performance management, talent management, annual leave, training needs analysis, etc. all HR processes
- Generate creative ideas in organizing social and employee engagement activities for employees and support stronger internal communication within the organization
- Supporting and accomplishing Organizational Development projects
- Be an active team member on all related human resources processes and applications
- Responsible for recording, keeping up to date whole HR related documentation
09:00 – 18:00 from Monday to Friday,
All applications will be kept confidential.
|Tecrübe:||En az 1 yıl tecrübeli adaylar|
|Askerlik Durumu:||Yapıldı, Muaf, Tecilli|
|Eğitim Seviyesi:||Üniversite(Mezun), Yüksek Lisans(Mezun)|
|Yabancı Dil:||İngilizce( Okuma: İleri, Yazma: İleri, Konuşma: İleri)|
|Çalışma Şekli :||Sürekli / Tam zamanlı|